In the city of Xi’an, in northern China, a teenage girl was caught on camera falling into a sinkhole apparently because she was too busy talking on her cellphone and failed to pay attention to where she was walking.
The teen tumbled 20 feet to the bottom of the hole. Wang Wei, a Good Samaritan cab driver, witnessed the incident and, in an attempt to rescue the girl, climbed down into the hole to find her. Initially she was unresponsive, but after Wei shook her a bit she came to. The fire department finally was called in to rescue the duo.
Although the sinkhole was marked with warning cones, the small markers might easily be missed by passing pedestrians in a hurry.
The moral to this story is: Don’t depend upon the government to warn you of the sinkholes in life.
- Humorous Look at Android vs iPhone
- Maria Shriver Caught Talking on Cell while Driving
- Even More Blonde Jokes and Videos
- Texting Girl at Mall Falls into Fountain
- Is TSA Lying About Anonymous Scanners?