In a freak accident near Saint Paul, MN, a runaway pickup truck clipped a utility pole and then crashed through the wall of Gordie’s Place, a local saloon, pinning patrons against the bar. The 51-year-old driver suffered some sort of health condition which caused her to lose control of her vehicle.
“The cause of the crash remains under investigation by the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office,” Randy Gustafson, spokesman for the Ramsey County Sheriff’s Office, said in a statement. “However, initial indications are [that] medical reasons appear to be contributing factors to the cause of the crash.”
Whatever the cause, the results of the accident are a bit scary, as evidenced by the following video:
As the bar owner, Tom Cossak said, “there should have been people killed,” especially considering how fast the truck was moving when it entered the bar. After watching that video, I would not want to be one of the folks pinned against the bar. It is a miracle that no one died.
- Dad Saves Baby’s Life in Near Death Accident – Video
- Dad Executes Own Son for Molesting 3-year-old Sister
- Memorial to Dominick Calhoun, 4-year-old Tortured to Death
- Drunk Woman Falls in Front of Train, Narrowly Escapes Death – Video
- US Chopper Killing Iraqi Civilians Caught on Video