We’ve all seen that occasional bumper sticker that tickles our funny bone. Here are a few that I have liked:
- Sarcasm is just one more service I offer.
- Whisper my favorite words: “Let me buy it for you.”
- Suburbia is where they tear out the trees, then name the streets after them.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming, then you realize you haven’t fallen asleep yet.
- Adults are big kids who owe money.
- Who are these kids and why are they calling me Dad?
- I pretend to work, and they pretend to pay me.
- You! Off of my planet!
- Errors have been made, but others will be blamed. Isn’t life grand?
- “Yes, I majored in liberal arts. Would you like fries with that?”