Maria Shriver, the celebrity wife of California celebrity Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, was captured on film by paparazzi while she was allegedly violating the law by allegedly talking on her cell phone while driving.
In fact, it happened not once, but twice.
In the photo above published by TMZ.com we see Maria happily chatting away while tooling down some LA roadway last Sunday, October 11, 2009.
If that were not bad enough, they caught her again in July, which is plain enough in the second photo. It would seem that Maria has chosen to carelessly violate the no cell phone use while driving law habitually, even though her husband Arnold supported the law and signed it into law just last year.
Arnold appears to be none too pleased about the matter because he tweeted the following message to TMZ’s Harvey Levin, “Thanks for bringing her violations to my attention, @harveylevintmz. There’s going to be swift action.”
What do you want to bet Maria gets grounded?
- Wow! Just Released Tsunami Footage Shows Large Wave Swamping FBI Office – Video
- More Footage of Tsunami Destruction
- Drunk Kicks Blind Woman’s Seeing Eye Dog – Video
- Cops Who Screw Up – Videos
- Minneapolis Cops Again Caught Beating Suspect – Video