A group or perhaps even an organized gang of Somali men from St Paul and Minneapolis have been filming assaults they made against people unknown to them. The gang assaulted passersby, runners, bicyclists and even children, apparently solely for the purpose of filming the assaults.
Once they had accumulated a sufficient number of assaults on film, they then made a video out of the film and posted it on YouTube. They even filmed themselves, identifying themselves in the process and bragged that more videos were to come.
St Paul police have already identified all of the gang’s members, but now they need the victims to come forward to press charges in order to prosecute any of the Somali perpetrators. At this point none of the victims are known to the police.
- Gang of Teens Film Beating of 16-year-old and Post on MySpace
- Baby in Stroller Falls under Moving Train – Survives – Video
- Drunk Woman Falls in Front of Train, Narrowly Escapes Death – Video
- Subway Hammer Attack Caught on Video
- US Marine Throws Puppy Off Cliff