Emme, a nursing mother cat took in and adopted a homeless baby squirrel that Emme’s owner placed in with the rest of her litter. The squirrel, which was named Rocky, was nursed by Emme who apparently did not care that the latest addition to its family of kittens was really a squirrel.
In fact, Emme has treated Rocky just the same as the rest of the litter, grabbing young Rocky and dragging him back if he strayed too far from home, for example.
At this point young Rocky does not understand the difference between the rest of the litter and himself. As far as Rocky is concerned, he is just one more cat, one who has learned to purr just like all of the other kittens in the litter.
The question remains if Rocky will remain as welcome as he currently is with his adopted family as he grows older. Only time will tell.
- Puppy Throwing Girl Identified?
- Puppy Throwing Monster of a Girl Drowns Puppies – Caught on Video
- Slap Happy Cat, Stuck Cat, One Cool Cat – Videos
- Gang of Kids Caught Roasting Live Puppies
- Dad Executes Own Son for Molesting 3-year-old Sister
- UK Woman in Video Tossing Cat into Trash Defends Herself