A protest song placed on YouTube and elsewhere by amateur singer Jonathan Mann has gone viral. The federal government agency TSA, the Transportation Security Administration, which has added xray machines that can see through clothing at security check points at the nation’s airports has been taking quite a bit of heat for those machines.
Also added to the mix is the alternative if a passenger refuses to go through the xray machine, which is a physical pat down by a TSA employee. Passengers truly do not like either alternative, and they are not being shy about voicing their displeasure.
Jonathan Mann is selling the song for $1 a download at http://www.jonathanmannmusic.com/track/i-dont-like-the-tsa
- Lion Tamer Mauled During Live Show – Caught on Video
- Cat Adopts Baby Squirrel, Teaches it to Purr – Video
- Puppy Throwing Monster of a Girl Drowns Puppies – Caught on Video
- UK Woman in Video Tossing Cat into Trash Defends Herself
- Storm Chaser Films EF-4 Tornado from 30 Yards Away