A young girl at the mall walks about oblivious to everything as she is texting that very important message, probably to her BFF. Unknown to her a water filled fountain lurks ahead, and, yes you are so right, she plops straight into the drink.
This vid is so very funny. You cannot miss it:
The good news for our young friend is that once she is old enough to drive, she will be texting in her car instead of at the mall. At least then she will not get wet when she texts; she will merely kill and maim others by ramming her car into them. (Only wish I was kidding)
Clearly the security guards at the mall have some of the best jobs out there when they get to watch some of us do some of the dumbest things.
- Is TSA Lying About Anonymous Scanners?
- A Letter Postmarked for Heaven
- Learn German While You’re Drunk
- Watch Minneapolis Metrodome Roof Collapse – Video
- The Real Reason the TSA Uses New Scanners – Video