A shark attacked Australian surfer Mick Fanning during the Jennings Bay Open Sunday in South Africa while he was waiting his turn to surf. Three time world champion Fanning was sitting atop his board when suddenly the water around him started thrashing. According to Fanning the shark had grabbed his leg rope or leash and started pulling it downward, which certainly must have scared Fanning.
The second video adds two announcers describing the action as the shark attacks. Later in the video another announcer interviews Fanning after the attack.
- Two Great White Sharks Gang Attack Surfer – Video
- Photograph Shows Shark in Wave among Surfers
- South African Base Jumping Crash Caught on Video
- South African Cops Out Brutalize US Counterparts
- Is Your Website Hosted on Virtual Private Servers?